?

No account? Create an account

Bon Voyage - The Orientalist

About Bon Voyage

Previous Entry Bon Voyage Jun. 10th, 2004 @ 12:39 am Next Entry
The next time i update this blog of mind I will have reached my destination. I though before I left I would leave this copy of the email I sent out to all my friends before I left.
-----

In two days I, the once young, now Communications grad will be boarding a
plan in the early morning to Cairo. I am informing all of you of this
fact so as to stop sending me all these, jobs, offerers of money,
approved Canada Conciel grands, movie deals and record contracts that i
have been inadated with since graduation, all right, maybe not. I am
actually witting all of you to let you know i won't be answering my phone
for the next two months and you are receiving the first of the many email
updates of my trip to the middle east. For those who have not heard of my
trip, i will be taking the next two months, maybe more if i get a job in
Egypt, Jordan and Israel. Three places that i am not really sure why i am
visiting or what i plan to do when i get there. When i do arrive in
Cairo, at eleven in the morning on Sunday I will be able to claim the
title 'the loneliest man in Africa' for the sheer fact that i know
nobody. Nothing is planned and in fact i have not even packed my bag
yet. Overall I hope at the very least this whole excessive will allow me
to distract myself with the bigger questions of what i wish to do with my
life, even though i have a sneaking suspstion it will involve lots of
grant proposals and day jobs moving lights around, but then again who
knows? Maybe I will wish to fufille my childhood dream of operating a
back-hoe. Now, I should finish packing, but i will end with a promises to
respect your inboxs, and not send updates every time thoughts of 'how
traveling puts everything in perspective' or 'we are so lucky to be
Canadian' both of which are true of course. For those however who do want
more then these little email dispatches i have set up a blog. The blog is
called 'The Orientalist' and can be reached at
http://www.livejournal.com/users/theorientalist/.

In till Cairo

p.s. i will continue to write poor English in my email's so everybody
will be able to verify it is in fact me corspeonding with all of you.
Leave a comment
From:(Anonymous)
Date:May 17th, 2007 10:17 am (UTC)

I think this is the best site in the net I have ever visited!

(Link)
good afternoon
much interesting found for you on theorientalist.livejournal.com I advise to call on my resource on a fight against such spam
< a href= http://gratis-porn.premium10adult.info/redhead-blow-job.html >redhead blow job </a> if that knocked in icq write on mail
From:(Anonymous)
Date:July 13th, 2007 12:49 am (UTC)

This offence is even !Love ti love it love it!

(Link)
Awesom cant wait to share with the world my exictment on new Harry Potter movie! Recomended highly!

From:(Anonymous)
Date:August 26th, 2007 07:02 am (UTC)

Thank You for site

(Link)
Thank you for your site. I have found here much useful information.
Good site ! ;)
From:(Anonymous)
Date:September 7th, 2007 11:59 pm (UTC)

Where are find medical funny pictory?

(Link)
Hi all!
Where are find medical funny pictory?
G'night
From:(Anonymous)
Date:March 17th, 2008 05:00 pm (UTC)

My favourite pharma supermarket hworld-pharma.pillsfm.com

(Link)
My favourite pharma supermarket
world-pharma.pillsfm.com
WBR,
Alex
From:(Anonymous)
Date:April 5th, 2008 09:06 pm (UTC)

What i can find on this forum ? I new here

(Link)
HELLO ALL. LOOK FREE SEX VIDEOS:
http://sexvideos.createblog.com/blog/entry.php?id=9167
From:(Anonymous)
Date:April 10th, 2008 03:36 pm (UTC)

What i can find on this forum ? I new here

(Link)
Hey people. Best canadina pharmacy here:
http://phentermineonline1.blog-br.com/
From:(Anonymous)
Date:April 13th, 2008 07:46 am (UTC)

ISubject'm new here, help me find soft for my pc

(Link)
Hi

From:(Anonymous)
Date:May 2nd, 2009 04:37 am (UTC)

Ugrently need your help!

(Link)
Hello, my dear friends!! I want to get program X-Rumer 5.0 Palladium for free. Any download link?
I'm so need this magic program! It's can break captchas automatically! Activate accounts via email automatically too! Absolutely great software! Help me!
And did you hear news - price for XRumer 5.0 Palladium will grow up to $540 after 15 may 2009... And XRumer 2.9 and 3.0 - too old versions, it's cant break modern catpchas and cant break modern anti-bot protections. But XRumer 5.0 Palladium CAN!!!!
So help me for download this great program for free! Thanks!
From:(Anonymous)
Date:February 23rd, 2011 02:43 pm (UTC)

Знакомства FairLove

(Link)
Девушки и Парни для знакомств на FAIRLOVE.RU
выбор анкет для знакомства.
Флирт, чат, общение
Russian DATING on Fairlove.ru
Бесплатно: просмотр анкет, фотографий, регистрация, подбор партнёра, размещение анкет.
Знакомства,в Москве, в Санкт-Петербурге, в России и СНГ
Знакомство с девушками и парнями, мужчинами и женщинами, и не только...
(Leave a comment)
Top of Page Powered by LiveJournal.com