?

No account? Create an account

I am here - The Orientalist

About I am here

Previous Entry I am here Jun. 13th, 2004 @ 07:04 pm Next Entry
i have arrived in cairo, safe and sound after a trip that took well over a day. i however, am quite exhusted and will wait till tommrow to write about what has happend.
Leave a comment
From:(Anonymous)
Date:June 13th, 2004 12:20 pm (UTC)

Re: I'm so proud of you!

(Link)
Well after a semester of waiting and wondering, you've actually done it. I can't wait to hear your stories of occidental traveller mishaps (nothing dangerous of course) and misunderstandings cause I'm sure there will be a lot. Keep safe and don't follow any strange men into Cairo washrooms for egyptian coke, ok?!! Keep your glasses on at all times and don't forget to write as much as you can you adventurous adventurer you!

meri