?

No account? Create an account

Canada Day - The Orientalist

About Canada Day

Previous Entry Canada Day Jul. 2nd, 2004 @ 01:06 pm Next Entry
It's quite difficult to celebrated things like National Birthdays on the other side of the planet but when one loves their Queen and country they find a way. Although I spent the day craving Poutin and Canadian Public Broadcasting, the only way i could celebrated was to fasten a crude Canadian flag out of the back of my journal and tour around Newbia and photograph it next to camels, pictures to follow.
Craig
Leave a comment
[User Picture Icon]
From:bahaiblog
Date:July 2nd, 2004 09:29 pm (UTC)

Canada day in Canada

(Link)
Canada Day, we went to the Andrew Hayden park where the fireworks were unprofessionally performed and boring. Next time I think we should see the fireworks "on the hill" where apparently they were exceptionally good.
Canada is doing well, with that peculiarCanadian sense of compromise and inclusiveness to form a minority government. The universe is unfolding as it should here in Canada.
(Leave a comment)
Top of Page Powered by LiveJournal.com